Consultation services are offered in the following areas:
1) Education including diagnostic and prescriptive assessment for individuals, school based intervention services, and school district interventions;
2) Medical including treatment compliance, behavioral medicine, and diagnostic assessment for elective procedures;
3) Forensic including presentence evaluation, pardon evaluations, cognitive capacity assessment, mediation and arbitration, civil and personal injury determination, best interest assessments, and bonding studies;
4) Business including employee assessments, human relations concerns, structural evaluations, and family business mediations;
5) Church/Parish/Diocesan assessment of ministerial candidates, congregational dispute resolution, and ministerial counseling.